Friday 24 June 2011

The Final Countdown!

Well you know what it's like when you haven't spoken to a friend for a while when you said you'd call them. The longer it goes on the more you feel bad about it and think they're gonna be annoyed at you for not calling, so you avoid it just that little bit longer. And the silly thing is when you do finally talk it doesn't matter!

So last week I had my U211 exam and I had been quite terrified about it but I came out feeling much better, although now I have had a chance to think about it I have subsequently remembered so many things I forgot to say, but they don't expect TMA quality from a 3 hour exam... I hope...

Then this weekend just gone my Brother got married and it was lovely to catch up with quite a lot of family I haven't seen for a very long time.  Uwe was here and managed to survive the mad pirate (Somerset) relatives, so much so that when he got home we booked my one-way fight to Germany!! Yes it was supposed to be July but now it is 20th September, my course was quite a lot more full on than I had anticipated especially with the revision towards the end and I also needed my passport as ID to be able to sit it. Unfortunately at the point I realised my passport had expired I didn't want to chance sending it off for fear of not having it returned in time.

So that's me pretty much up to date, can't think of anything else much exciting that has occurred.  I have now realised that I have just over 12 weeks to get myself all sorted... oh god!  I need to write myself a big list to tick things off and then just jolly well get on with it... oh god!  Ideally I want to chuck/sell/give away most of my belongings so I can just board the plane with 2 suitcases. Now where's my shredder?!

I shall keep you better informed from here on in! I notice I have a half finished book review for Great Expectations I need to post too lol... ah wells, toodle pip!

4 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK! I've been awol as well, immersed in TMA hell. Back to blogland now and very pleased to see you've reappeared! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D I always underestimate how much time and energy a TMA will take, especially on my first level 2 course. I have managed to get hold of the PDFs for my next course and am doing some pre reading to hopefully spread the pain lol. Hope you're results were good and am looking forward to reading your blog again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - likewise!! :) And I'm impressed by your forward planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The planning is the easy part, the following through part has yet to be done =P

    ReplyDelete